The Cleansing Brush.


This brush has revolutionized my skincare routine! Before I would use a physical exfoliator that I felt was irritating my skin rather than doing it actually any good. Also it's a bit of a two in one job enabling me to cleanse and exfoliate my skin at the same time. This little tool is brilliant as you can choose what setting to use whether you want a deep clean or a more sensitive one! Plus cleansing time wont go over the 1 minute mark meaning your skin isn't irritated.

Im currently using it with my Emma Hardie Cleansing balm, im what you call a bit of a hoarder in the skincare department so im trying to use up everything before I purchase anything else. This balm probably isn't the best to use with this brush but its working okay... Im almost all finished with the balm and hope to get my hands of the first aid beauty with red clay cleanser something with a bit more foaming action.


*the nitty gritty details*
The brush has no electrical entry points meaning its perfect for using in the shower or bath which is fab as most of the time I will clean my skin whilst in the shower. Its also not battery powered meaning that it stays charged for longer up to 3 weeks of usage and means you don't have to waste the beauty fund on expensive batteries.

So how do you charge it, it's done through a magnetic charger that attaches itself to the bottom of the brush and simply connects to a plug (it also comes with a European travel plug as well which will come in handy when I go to Paris next month). You can also interchange different heads on the brush for a perfect cleanse tailored to your needs, they say to replace the heads every 6-8 weeks or when you feel like the bristles aren't doing what they should be !

So Happy Cleansing! x


P.S I've got a super amazing discount code!!

Just use this URL: po.st/l1zORD
And this Code: Torie20

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.