UNBOXING.

Over the past few weeks I've received some goodies through my letter box to trial out some that I have got on with and one I cant see myself using.

Lets start off with the thing that I cannot get on with. Slender Shake. It was supposed to be my kick start to help my healthy weight loss. But I cant get over the taste and it makes me feel so sick and trust me I've tried it every way possible to make taste better. I hope im not putting anyone off with trying it as im sure im just being fussy! But I definitely will be passing it on to someone who will suit it better !




Here I mixed mine with some almond milk and some chopped up strawberry's
Now that the not so great thing is out of the way we can get onto the things that im very excited about ......
 
So I finally got my hands on this beauty, I've always wanted to get my hands on a cleansing brush but I've never gone out and purchased so when the opportunity came up to try one for myself and I have to say im officially in love. I use this morning and night with a gentle cleanser and its made the texture of my skin amazing. I've really noticed the glow boosting effect and im feeling more comfortable with wearing less makeup or heavy duty makeup. Full Review coming in a couple of days!!
 
 I've received this very exciting parcel from the company Sebamed UK.....
 
 
Although I've only been using this for around 2 weeks I can honestly say that im already noticing a difference in my skin. It's easy enough to say that im fed up of having bad skin and fed up trying to find a solution that actually works and suits my skin. Full review coming up in the next month !
 
 
 
So as most of you may know I consider Audrey Hepburn as my queen and my idol and the person I look up to (excluding my mum of course who is actually my number 1). Finding a phone case that I actually like at the moment is a bit of a struggle and I don't like the idea of having the same one on for a long period of time I like change and a lot of the iPhone 6 cases out there are extremely boring as well as being super expensive for a boring old bit of plastic. Wrappz offers a more personal service by literally putting anything you want onto a phone case! (they also do other personalised services apart from phone cases!)
 
 
This was a cheeky little purchase of mine and I've been after a polaroid camera yes I fell into the hype and although I've actually taken one photo the one you can see above I love it! It's so cute and take really good quality photos. This pack came with 20 polaroid sheets and these aren't cheap so use them sparingly maybe one day these will become cheaper! The little plastic thing in the corner is a selfie lens shameful I know but we all like a good selfie and using this makes it so easy as you can measure up the camera so you will actually be in shot with the handy mirror on the lens its just snaps onto the front, it is a little difficult to get off but don't worry if the front of the lens comes off it snaps back into place! (I did experience that mini heart attack!)
 
 
Happy Unboxing! x
 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.