Fashion Forward.

There is a whole new world of selling fashion online. I was used to selling my clothes that were getting a lot less love than there price tag deserved on sites such as eBay, or just taking them to the local charity shop. (I still take things to the charity shop).

I've been introduced to the world of Depop. 'The new and fun app to buy and sell, with your friends, from your pocket'. It's so easy and really is fun as you can customise how your items or presented, link up a PayPal account making transactions super quick, simple and safe and browse your followers items as well.


Just go to the app store and download the app available for IPhone and Android
Once you've downloaded its all speed ahead!!

Also if you fancy give me a follow @toriepedersen1995
(Ive just added a few items with more coming in a few weeks)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.