What's the case?

So what is the case... I have an iPhone 6 so a case is necessary unless I want to get it fixed every time I drop it, which would be a lot. I have the basic cases that you can get for as cheap as chips on amazon but I've never found something 'personal' so what could be a better way of getting something that's tailored to you by a photo of someone you love, or a group of friends or just a really cool picture you found on Pinterest.

So introducing Wrappz (click here to get your hands on one)
   


This website has a case or a skin for pretty much any phone you could imagine, which is a good thing in my case as most shops aren't offering many cases for the iPhone 6 yet. They make the thing you look at everyday that touch more personal and will definitely get people talking! There are two that I've stumbled across that I absolutely love but I need your guys help to make the final decision.
 
The first one.
http://www.wrappz.com/iPhone-6-Case-Fluro-Butterfly-A3-by-greg-straight#.VUOCWcJ0xMs
 


The Second One.
http://www.wrappz.com/iPhone-6-Case-Design-Your-Own-From-Scratch-10321332-By-VA-Iconic-Hollywood#.VUOCNsJ0xMs

 

Im pretty sure which one im going to go for the Audrey Hepburn Case as some of you may know she is basically my Queen/idol.

P.s
I've got some cheeky codes for my readers

20% discount code is: FBFAN20
Free personalized skins for your readers. You can find the skins here: http://www.wrappz.com/skins

And use FREESKIN code you'll just need to pay for the postage.
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.