A Clear Future.

The future of my skin has always been a bit of rocky one. For the past 5 years probably more I have suffered with spots, dark pigmentation and blackheads all over my face. I tried most of the products that you will find on the shelves in boots and Superdrug and found myself spending a lot of money on products that weren't really doing anything for my skin. So in conjunction with oral medication and a topical treatment that I use in the evenings I have created a skin care regime that will hopefully help my skin to a 'Clear Future'.

My skin.

 

I know I may not have the worlds worst acne but what I do have really knocks my confidence and especially around 'that certain time of the month' I break out like crazy and these suckers are painful and a nightmare to get rid of let alone cover with makeup. I cannot go out or even just pop to the local shop without putting on something that will cover my face, in the fear that when I see people they will just look at my complexion and not me.

A Clear Future essentials


Sebamed.

'sebamed represents one of the leading brands for medicinal skin care with a pH value 5.5 of healthy skin. All products of the sebamed range contain high-quality active ingredients which cleanse and nourish the skin without destroying the natural acid protection mantle. More than 120 scientific studies have tested the high effectiveness and very good skin compatibility of all sebamed products and confirm their skin care competence for sensitive and problematic skin.'

I can honestly say that I've never been so impressed from a range of affordable skin care. And I mean it this range is super affordable and it really works and in the long term as well unlike most of the skincare you find on the shelves of boots and Superdrug.


\The results thus far have been positive although my skin may never be clear completely I can honestly say it had made a massive difference in my complexion as well as my confidence im wearing lighter foundation and being more confident not wearing any foundation at all! and proof of wearing no foundation is the picture below where im only wear concealer and translucent powder!!





So where can you buy this well.....

 http://sebamedshop.co.uk/

100% recommendation from me

Bye x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.