My Little Box.

New to the UK. A brand spanking new beauty/lifestyle/all around awesomeness box. To start it off its French which makes everything 10x cuter. It's a monthly subscription box at low price of £13.95 and I believe you can get it cheaper if you have it delivered to your place of work, which I don't think any other beauty box has done before. (don't quote me on that!)

So this is how it arrives....

Cute right!?!?

The box is such high quality that I can see these boxes becoming a decoration and a bit of collectors item in my room. Its sleek and simple design makes it effortlessly appealing to the eye.

Although inside......
 
It still screams cuteness. With absolutely no disregard to perfection, its beautifully presented with My little Box ribbon and quotes from famous beauty/lifestyle ambassadors. The first being a sticker quoting 'Paris is always a good idea' by Audrey Hepburn who happens to be my all time beauty and fashion icon.

 
The attention to detail makes this box stand out with qualities that other beauty related subscription boxes haven't really got a tight grip on. This being the first box to be sent out around the UK it had quintessentially French goodies inside. The super adorable 3D stickers that you can place anywhere and everywhere bring out the child in me, I remember that I really love stickers and love finding new places to put them! Second My Little Carnet (or book in French, totally just didn't Google translate that!) is a sturdy well made and again beautifully designed note book that will definitely be coming in handy for blogging ideas on the go.

Now onto the beauty, which come presented in a drawstring bag which will come in handy for throwing essentials for handbags and trips. First to be pulled out the bag of surprises was My Little Beauty 'Give me the Light' highlighter/concealer pen, the brand obviously originating from the same creators of the My Little Box, a sort of dupe for the YSL Touch éclat the formulation is very creamy and I would see it as the perfect under eye concealer and would cancel out those tired eyes. It has a pink/gold undertones without a trace of shimmer but somehow still looks radiant, im very much looking forward introducing this into my everyday make up routine.

 Second to be pulled out the bag of mystery is the Laura Mercier foundation primer, which I've had my eye on for a long time but just have never got round to ordering it. At the size of 30ml its a fantastic size sample and I can see myself using this for a long time to come. The texture is quite unknown compared to most of the primers I own, its not silicone based meaning that it is less likely to clog your pores which is one of the areas that I struggle with. It's a gel like texture that is very cooling when first applied to the skin. After a few minutes it has sunk into the skin and doesn't leave that tacky feeling that you can get with most gel formula primers although it does leave your skin feeling velvety smooth to the touch and foundation/concealer glides like a breeze over this primer, so im truly ecstatic to receive this!

Third beauty product to be pulled out is the Nuxe Multi-Purpose Dry Oil for face, body and hair and of course when I saw the brand I got a little excited as I think everyone knows by now that I have a bit of an obsession with Nuxe reve de miel, so I was even more excited to get this oil that I had been eyeing up in store but didn't know if I could justify the price if I didn't like the product and it came in a fairly large bottle which would really suck if I didn't like it! So getting this mini bottle definitely got my slightly excited.

The final thing that I received in my box was a laptop case. Its of course geek is the new chic (ness) to it. Unfortunately I don't think my current laptop will fit in it but I am saving up for a mac, so hopefully this will be the perfect size for that !

 
 
All in all I can truly say that im very excited for the future boxes to arrive. So this has been my review on the 'My Little Box' beauty/lifestyle subscription service.
 
Bye for now x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.