A Family Affair

Saturday was the celebration of a very special someone in my life. My Grandmother. At the ripe age of 80 she wasn't afraid of having a good party to celebrate. With family congregating from all over the globe it was set to be a eventful afternoon. But first...

The make up.



Primer. The POREfessional, Benefit
Foundation. Face Finity All Day Flawless 3in1, in Bronze 80, MaxFactor
Powder. Studio Fix, NW30, Mac
Bronzer/Blush. Dream Sun, Bronzed Tropics, Maybelline
Brows. Brow Zings, Dark, Benefit
Eye Liner (liquid). Super Liner Black Lacquer, L'Oreal
Eye Liner (pencil). 24/7 Glide on Pencil, Sabbath, Urban Decay
Mascara. Perversion, Urban Decay
Lip Liner. Colorsensational lip liner, 547 Pleasure me Red, Maybelline
Lipstick. Lasting Finish by Kate Moss, 107 Wine, Rimmel London


The look I was going for golden smokey eye with a flick of eyeliner and of course a bright statement red lip. (I mean what else would I go for?!)


The Outfit.



 Of course it would be wrong if I didn't include a photo of my Grandma!! (isn't she cute!) Believe it or not this dress was £7!!! what a bargin!! (This was £7 with my staff discount, so it was actually £10). The dress is from Dorothy Perkins' petite section. I have to say im not petite at the height of 5ft 6 (and a half, that makes all the difference trust me!) I love that this is a maxi dress but because its petite its not too long on me it hits me just at the perfect length without me drowning in it or it looking like a awkwardly long midi/mini dress. The fit is very relaxed with a scoop neck and splits up the side giving the dress a bit of cheeky leg action (Feeling like Angelina Jolie). I paired this dress with my most worn and comfortable strappy sandals from new look, these things are so old I don't think New Look make these anymore!

The Party.

It wasn't your average party there was no DJ playing dubstep remixes or barrels of beer. This was a family event something I haven't been to in a while. It was good catching up with all the family that I haven't see in so long! Time for some cheesy photos from the event plus a few presents....I think so!



Short blog post for today

Bye for now x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.