Hello.



Torie. 18. New to bloggingsphere. Im going to be completely honest I have debated about starting a blog for about the past year or so. I wasn't sure if I would be able to really say what I wanted to about a range of topics whether its what im currently using on my face or anxiety.

My Inspiration.
 
My blog is my way of expressing myself in a way that I can see others relating to. I know Youtuber's are all the rage at the moment and because of this I have started this blog. They have been the people to honestly give me the push and boost to start my own blog. Whether it's Zoe Sugg (Zoella) or Lily Pebbles I truly love blogs.

What am I going to talk about?
 
My passion is cosmetic and fashion related, but I also want to share experiences from my life as I experience them. I want to be able to give advice on situations (I may not be a miracle worker, but i'll try!) and how they have affected me and the others around me.

The story behind my blog name.

Thinking of a name for my blog one of the most frustrating and endless googling of ideas for a fashion and beauty based blog, (oh the amount of name generator websites I went on it was endless!) I finally decided where my passion came from. It was the food shopping trip that I made with my Mum every week and just staring with glazed over eyes (In a good way) at what I call the shelf of perfection. Every magazine under the sun, (I have to admit I have a problem with buying magazines).The favourite of course Vogue. It's the classic. It's the best. Need I say more? Okay end of story.

What Next?

Leave me messages on what ideas and topics you want me to talk about whether its work, school, uni etc. I have some lined up but I am open to suggestions !! :)
 
OKAY RAMBLE OVER *PHEW*
 
Bye for now :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.