The Multi Purposer.

A little tub of pure gold. It can pretty much do anything, and I mean anything....you can even cook with it....okay I haven't got the one you can cook with but im pretty sure if you get the stuff from Holland and Barrett im sure you can cook with it.

So what is it you ask???

COCONUT OIL! Its solid at room temperature and then turns into a silky oil once warmed up in-between your fingers.


From Superdrug for the awesome price of just £2.29

For the face

So you might be thinking how on earth could you use that oil on your face when you have extremely oily skin as it is!! hmmm... Well I find this when applied around once a week or once a fortnight really helps to balance out how much oil my skin is producing therefore making me overall less oily.

For the hair

Forget about expensive hair masks from the salon that truly are a waste of time and money just use the coconut oil on the mid-lengths to tips of your hair to keep them nourished and looking like you have just walked out of the salon...(but for a fraction of the price) I use it like an mask....so leave it on for however long you like I tend to do it overnight and then wash it out in the morning so my hair really has the time to soak up all of the oil.

For the body

Although I have super oil face skin...(face skin really???) the rest of my body gets super dry, flaky and cracks easy (lovely), so I find myself having to moisturise a lot sometimes even twice a day because it gets so dry! And although I love my Body Shop body butters they aren't quite enough! So using this means that im able to have glowing smooth hydrated skin as well as maintaining my tan from my recent holiday!

Bye for now x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.