A Boots haul.

Seeing as my birthday is coming up, I thought it would be a good idea to treat myself to some new make up/beauty purchases. So I stopped at boots probably one of my favourite places to spend a large amount of my time.



Why is it so easy to spend money in Boots....like way too much money!!


First things first...ignore my terrible nails throughout this video my nail varnish had flaked off due to a long day of shopping....

I was sceptical on trying these new matte Apocalips but I took the plunge and chose the shade 307 Meteoric Matte very autumn appropriate. At £6.49 not a bad purchase.


SHOCK HORRIBLE NAILS AGAIN....But because I clearly didn't have enough nail polishes already, I was missing a wine or merlot colour from my collection, this one is called Bordeaux and its a perfect deep red with a purple undertone. Price £7.99.


I've been dying to try these L'Oreal color riche eye shadows for a long time and this colour...oh wow im in love! I think I could compare it to the Nars duo finish shadows and can imagine myself using this shadow wet to get a more intense colour pay off. I got the shade 502 Quartz Fume. Price £5.49.


A dupe you may say for the Bobbi Brown shimmer brick...I do hope so!! There was a golden tone shade as well but I think the rosy shimmer will be easier to pick up on my skin. So the shade 020 Rose Glow. Price £8.99.


After seeing this on Gabby Lindleys' lips I knew I had to have it...think a very Kylie Jenner instagram...I know its probably well past its sell by date but I love the look of a brown nude all over the lips and this is a cheaper way to see if im able to pull it off! The shade 050 Tiramisu. Price £2.99 #BARGIN.


The king of all the top coats. I've tried so many alternatives and nothing comes close. If you can get over the pretty strong smell this will be your nail painting best friend it changed everything, the longevity and the strength of your nail polish which is brilliant for me as I feel as polish easily chips on me. Price £9.


After getting nail polish remover absolutely everywhere I thought I would finally try this. It's truly brilliant so quick and simple and perfect for lazy little all me! Price £4.99.


I saw these while looking for Seche Vite and they just caught my eye...wow.....Im a huge fan of pop art so these were right up my street again after another recommendation from Lily Melrose. Price £8.99.


I've always really enjoyed the Yes to range especially the cucumber range that is really refreshing and cooling and when I came across the tomato range which is for combination and acne prone skin. There is one problem though....I absolutely hate tomatoes with a passion. Thankfully it doesn't smell like tomatoes it does have a scent but one I can only describe as play dough. Scent aside I hope it helps my skin. Price £11.99.


At last we've reached the end of the boots haul but first the last purchase. My nails are in a bad way to say the least they have bad ridges, dry and very brittle. After actually letting my nails grow without picking them down to a stub I thought that I needed to do something that would improve there appearance. Nail rehab couldn't be better named. Price £9.95.

Bye for now x
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.