19.

So it was my birthday on the 14th of October !! It was a busy day to say the least and I couldn't of asked a better way to spend it....apart from maybe shopping my way through lush or MAC....

Rather exciting but im going to be a bridesmaid for my cousin next year so went with her to find the perfect wedding dress and to say the least we definitely found it! Its stunning but not saying anymore as I don't want to ruin the surprise....then I got to try on bridesmaid dresses and I truly felt like a princess!!

But wait that wasn't the day over......

I got to see the people that mean the world to me and have a proper girly catch up/weird face pulling/loud laughing occasion. We went to Miller & Carter and the food went down treat maybe along with a bottle of rose and a few cocktails. I think we were probably an embarrassment if anyone else was with us who doesn't understand our sense of humour but we had fun and it was the best time that I've had in a while :)

Scallops I went all out :)

French Martini <3

My Girls <3


Late night shopping in Tiger! What else!

 
To top off a fantastic birthday I couldn't of asked for a better birthday present....it was something I would never think of, as I quite like getting money or make up but this was rather out of the box and its something that ive always wanted to do.....

 
Im so unbelievably excited I've always wanted to be able to fly a plane, and once upon a time I wanted to be a commercial pilot but apart from the rather expensive training due to having quite poor eyesight and needing it to become 20/20 after correction I was unsure if this would happen......as you can now see I took a very different career path but I love flying and I love planes...geek I know...
 
Bye for now x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.