UPDATE.



UPDATE.



A lot has changed over what seems like weeks when actually its been about 7 months since i last posted. (oopsie!)


I have a new job. Not so new anymore I've been at my new workplace for 10 months and i have to say i feel very lucky and incredibly proud to call it my place of work. It may not be the area of the business that i want to stay in for the rest of working career but the business has huge opportunities to explore enabling me to get where i want to be. I haven't mentioned where I'm working but i work as an associate at The Celtic Manor Resort in Newport. 

An Associate is another word for a waitress really and trust i have had all of the stereotype questions thrown at me since i started working there but all i really care about is that where i work in The Grill Restaurant is the best place to work, i have the best manger, the best supervisors, best Chef de Rangs', the list goes on and on but we are one big happy, very weird, working family and I'm just so happy and proud to say that i work there.

Cheeky little promotion but definitely check out The Celtic Manor Resort, if you're in the mood for a special getaway just as a couple or take the family it really has everything in one place and i would highly recommend having a look not that I'm biased at all!


Nothing else has really changed apart that I'm very much single and i love it who new being single could actually be that more fun I'm going out more being more sociable than i ever was when i was in a relationship, I'm a whole new person.

Im off on holiday on Thursday to Lanzarote which will be so good I'm so tired from working constantly from the end of October will be nice having a two week break from it all!

xx









You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.