What does 2018 hold for me?






I mean who would have guessed that I haven't written a post in 10 months! Not me!

I think the thing that has inspired me to write again is none other than Carrie Bradshaw...yes you heard it right you reading something from a girl who has just re watched all 6 seasons and 2 films of Sex in the City in a horrendously, embarrassing short amount of time. But since there is less than 3 weeks left of 2017 I felt it was probably about time to start again. Im not promising blogs every week maybe a post once a month, my life isn't interesting enough to post once a week.

2017 was interesting to say the least. There were many ups and downs.. Ups consisting of enjoying my job, wonderful memories with friends and partner, sadly getting another year older, feeling more confident in my skin, the birth of my beautiful godson the list is endless...but there are always the downs that are really hard to deal with, mental illness within my family, break-ups of friendships and mainly relationships have had a huge knock on effect on my own personal health and well-being. It has been a very tough few months, but instead of hate I hope I've created a better friendship that will last for a long time to come. I wouldn't change a thing about 2017, its moulded me into a stronger person that takes every day one step at a time and tries (but mostly still fails) to not overthink everything. So as I sit here writing this in the cosiest frozen pj bottoms and a rather overpriced Calvin Klein crop top I can honestly say, "Thank you 2017".

But this year isn't quite over yet, things to look forward to...again not a lot, just catching up with the family and friends that I love over the festive period..well that is if I get enough time off from working the busiest time ever in any hotel resort! But I do love my job even when guests really irritate me but at the end of each day you just laugh it off, go to sleep and do it all again the next day!

SO...What does 2018 hold for me... In all honesty I have absolutely no idea and I don't mind that I have no idea what might happen next year......Obviously I hope everyone I know and people in my family are happy and healthy, but for myself as well as being healthy both physically and mentally that I can be I'm excited for whatever the world decides to throw at me whether thats new job opportunities, traveling the world, new friends, new loves. I have decided that whatever is to be thrown at me I will cease it and take full advantage of it.

So long 2017 you have been interesting....Heres to a prosperous 2018!

xxx



You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.