Sales, Sales, Sales.

I'm definitely one of those people that cannot resit a sale whether its clothes or makeup or things I probably just don't need to have. But it's a bargain that you can't say no to!

For the first time i shopped the makeup sales online, I've always been very dubious about ordering make up online. Not being able to swatch it, take it into natural daylight to actually make sure you really like it. But I took the plunge....

A review of Feel Unique itself, i really cannot fault it apart from the site continuously crashing the night i used it which meant i was charged but not sent the items. But customer services couldn't be more helpful and swift and made sure that i was refunded and offered me a lovely 15% which wasn't really necessary with all the offers that were on at that time, but a very nice gesture that i know a lot of companies would not offer!!



Urban Decay Matte revolution lipstick in Temper

Purely because i needed another lipstick i couldn't really pass this one up. This colour is super brown brick red. Again totally out of my comfort zone but something that i was tempted to try out, and i have to admit I'm pretty in love with this lipstick its great for the autumn months, as I'm really loving the burnt orange colours at the moment along with mustard colours. Totally cliche for autumn but i love it.

Nails Inc. Victoria Beckhamn in Judo Red

Last week i had a massive clear out of nail polish, i probably got rid of around 50, but I'm still left with probably 80, which no one really needs, its clear i have an obsession even though every time i paint my nails i tend to have none left on by the end of the day. i have the terrible habit of picking my nail varnish off....horrible trait which kills my nails but I'm slowly getting better. This is a great formula only taking around 2 coats and a good topcoat and your nails are probably of salon standard if i do say so myself.

TheBalm Mary Lou-manizer

The highlighter craze has officially begun this is probably the cult classic of all cult classics, it seems everyone and their mum has this highlighter and i can see why!! Its super pigmented you only need the tiniest amount and its like boom cheekbones on fleek!

GlamGlow Cleansing Mud Mask

I finally took a deep breath, closed my eyes and pressed order. Ouch its very expensive but it's worth it. Like i said with my review of the sample of it i really love it. This has been my holy grail product when my skin is in need of a pick me up/major cleanse to get rid of those big painful spots that make an appearance when you could really do without them...




Bye for now x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.