LUSH.

Lush. Oxford Street. London.



It's so unbelievably easy to spend far too much money in this place, I mean the layout makes you go around every stand and see what there is to offer. And of course everyone in lush is super friendly which I sometimes rather just be left alone but they weren't too bad they only approached if I looked confused.

Coming back to the layout of the store I'm a fan, sometimes with the smaller stores everything seems a bit overcrowded where in the Oxford Street store everything is split of two levels with the majority of skincare and make up bits on the bottom floor and then everything bath and shower is upstairs. 



So what did I pick up you ask??


Doesn't seem like a lot but somehow its adds up to fair amount of money, and since I was paying I wanted to be pretty cautious..

Snow Fairy Shower Gel  £12.75 (500g)

'Add a little sparkle to your shower by cleansing with this candy floss scented favourite'. This is truly for the lover for all things pink, sparkly and sweet scented. This is a very sweet scent which some might find offensive but I love it and the fact that it only come out once a year makes it bearable and a  lovely pleasure. 


'Like a cuddle in a bottle. Cypress oil, cassis absolute and bergamot oil create an uplifting, reassuring fragrance.' Again this is quite a sweet scent but its more fruity, it reminds me of the black fruit pastille which of course are my favourite so this scent is perfect for me. It is of course the shower hybrid of the famous bubble bar The Comforter. Im so glad they released a shower cream/gel in this scent! The only thing that would make this better if they came out with a The comforter Body lotion!


This bubble bar was a new experience for me as when I first smelt it went straight into my basket, I'm sort of rubbish when it comes to explaining scents but its again fruity and sweet with a slight tone of something else that I cannot put my finger on. To me it smells like a spicy black fruit pastille?! Is that even a thing?? But looking at the ingredients it contains tarragon oil and fennel oil maybe thats why?? But with one of the main ingredients being bergamot oil it's a very light and sour scent. There is also glitter which I'm a big fan of!


This was on a massive stand with all the newest releases of bath bombs and bubble bars. Although I'm not a massive fan of the Rose Jam shower gel, I love this it's not as flowery and over powering which i find with the shower gel, this has a core of cocoa butter as well so it makes your skin feel silky soft after you come out of the bath. And again there is glitter..Big thumbs up from me!


They do not seem to sell these on their website which has me thinking they might be a store exclusive  but nonetheless these are something that I've never picked up from lush. They are basically balls of Shea butter and loads of other essential oils. Just pop one in your bath and it slowly melts to create a very moisturising and relaxing bath. 


This whopper of a bath bomb is probably one of my favourites that I pick up year after year. With its zingy, sweet and zesty fragrance its right up my street. It's a bath bomb after all meaning its a show creator in your bath, it may seem all white but after a few layers have fizzed away a show of colours come pouring out and really create a fun bath! Plus you're never to old for a bath full of fun and colour are you?! 



Bye for now x






You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. SNOW FAIRY! I love it so much, I need to go back to Lush at some point! Oxford Street is bae, I adore it so much. I agree with you, shopping is sometimes better when you're left alone to think and look around for yourself, the majority of sales staff can't help me at all, I just need time! Love the blog, and the post Torie <3

    asocalledbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.