REVOLUTION.

A little about the brand first.....

'Makeup Revolution launched in London in March 2014 delivering revolutionary performance and quality, in every product at revolutionary prices. Made with the finest ingredients, the range starts at an amazing £1.00, with a range of professional and must have products with limited edition collections – you can finally afford them all.'

'A revolution in offering a comprehensive range of foundation and face products for all skin tones – from fair to dark, from yellow to pink tone – every shade has been covered, there is a shade and formulation for everyone at a price everyone can afford.'

The quality of their products is outstanding and something that i would expect from a expensive brand not something from the drugstore. I have to admit these products have blown me away with their pigmentation and for the price i would put them over most if not all palettes that I've picked up  from other drugstore brands.

I picked up three things that really caught my eye whilst shopping in my local Superdrug. You could just tell that the staff were excited that this new product had come in and everyone was shopping the tiny little stand that they had. The three things that i picked up i could compare to some high end products that i own or have thought is there an alternative to this so i don't have to fork out that much money on that particular product.



I Heart Chocolate Eye Palette  £7.99


The mixture of warm neutrals in this palette make it perfect for the autumn time. The pigmentation of these shadows are amazing really well pigmented but still able to blend them easily with not a huge amount of fall out. I would recommend that you maybe use a shadow shield or don't apply any concealer under your eyes until you've finished. This palette is a good mixture of shimmers and matte shades, with the shimmers being finely milled rather than chunky glitter that you might find in other eye shadow palettes. My favourite shade from this palette would be What a Way to Go a deep burgundy shade with a slight shimmer but nothing offensive, its perfect paired with a neutral lip or a deep wine lip.


 Radiance Palette £8


The radiance palette could be compared to the hourglass ambient lighting powders, which i don't own so my comparison would be with TheBalm Mary Lou-manizer. The pigmentation is pretty good considering the price, its not quite the level of TheBalm one but seeing as you get 3 shades of highlighter in this palette i cannot complain. I chose this one as it has more pinky/gold undertones that suit me better than your standard white highlighter that look a bit tragic on me! I think the only negative i have about this one is its packaging, i cannot fault that it has a large mirror or the size of the pans that you get, but getting this sucker open is a hard one i don't know whether this a fault with mine or a generally.


Iconic Pro Lipstick £2.49


First of all the price £2.49 for a lipstick ?! I don't think I've purchased a lipstick that cheap since my miss sporty phase when i was probably about 11!! From what i can tell these lipsticks are only available from the Revolution website, maybe my super drug where being a little sneaky and letting these go on sale before they were released ;) These lipsticks come in two formulas which i was unaware of when i bought them, each colour comes in regular formula and matte, I would have preferred matte but i cannot fault this lipstick really. Its super pigmented and glides on pretty well and has more of a satin finish than a glossy finish, which i can put up with. The packaging is very mac with a hint of rose gold so thats an instant hit with me and has a see-through bit on the bottom so can actually know what the colour instead of forgetting which colours you have with mac.


Bye for now x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.