So what now.....

I admit ive been slacking in the blogging department..... one excuse it was Christmas after all but then again that's no excuse really. The real reason why I haven't been blogging is that im struggling for content, struggling for content that is new and actually interesting to read. If any of my readers have any inspiration after its you who I write for. So if you have an idea drop me an email at toriepedersen@gmail.com

So like the title what now for me well honestly I don't know 100% but I think I need to be more positive about what I need/ would like to achieve over the next year or couple of years and that needs to be what I think I want to do regarding my future, yes the big scary word for any late teen.. for me it truly is the scary word as it means im growing up and I need to start making decisions for myself and be dependent on myself and not my parents. Although I will still be living at home for the time being well until I can be completely dependent on myself. Im thinking I need to get serious in what exactly I would like to do for the rest of my life and im not sure working in retail is it. I love working for OUTFIT and Arcadia but im not on a substantial enough contract to live off or make a living from, I largely rely on overtime and phone calls on the day to work extra hours otherwise my 4 hour contract a week might seem slightly pointless. Honestly im scared to leave my job as I've created such a strong bond with the people I work with they're like my second little family and the thought of moving to another place of work terrifies me with the prospect of new people, new management and being a new experience im not overly confident about. the area that I would like to explore is the world of marketing and PR in the world of rugby, im a true rugby fan and have a big passion for the sport since I was little rugby has been a big part of my life and a real family event. So that's the dream, hopefully it will one day soon it will become the reality.

So don't worry I will not stop blogging it's a hobby that I have a passion and love for and it's something that makes me happy. The feeling that people from all over the world are reading my blog makes me feel special and unbelievably happy. It's a hobby that doesn't as yet bring an income and may never but the feeling of knowing people are reading and enjoying is a 1000 times better than any money, after all money really doesn't buy you happiness well not long term happiness anyway!

Bye for now x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.