A new do


Before...

After..
 
So why the bold move... I wanted to sort of reinvent myself for no particular reason....I guess I was just getting bored of the same hairstyle everyday. I would describe my style at the moment quite edgy with a Audrey Hepburn inspired twist (odd but it works), im take inspiration from Alexa Chung and Lily Melrose and sort of put my spin on it so it suits my shape and personality.
 
So the fringe....
It was one hell of a bold move for me right into the deep end especially as I would describe myself quite lazy with the maintenance of my hair and its something that im going to have to get used to along with the nagging of my mum if I don't maintain my hair the perks and the disadvantages to having a hairdresser as a mum (bonus definitely being that I didn't have to fork out about £60)
 
Short little post but I was just so excited to share :)
 
Bye for now x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.