I FLEW A PLANE!

Okay so this post is very long overdue...my bad. But for my 19th birthday I got something well the chance to do something that I've always wanted to do...its what I wanted to be when I was younger..

Well I had the chance to fly a plane and it was the best thing I've ever experienced..I only have another 65 hours until I can get my private plane licence, one thing though I need to find a spare £10,000 lying around. So maybe the dream of getting my licence will have to wait.

The place I went was Staverton Flying school. They kept me calm and explained everything in detail before getting in the plane.

 
 


And if anyone thinks I was just having a joy ride the following photos are of me actually learning hands on how to fly, steer and turn the plane !



And yes the last part was definitely the scariest.. I actually got to land the plane! (with a tiny bit of help at the end due to a strong crosswind)



Happy Flying x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.