Sample Sizes No.2

This is the second instalment in my sample sizes series (quite proud of my alliteration there).

The second brand that im focusing on this time is something that is a bit more redilly available but something that only came available close to me in the last few weeks and that is

Co Labs collaboration with Ruth Crillys' dry shampoo line. *gasp* Am I actually writing another blog about dry shampoo after only recently discussing my favourites....yes its actually happening.



http://www.colab-hair.com/the-collection/

This is a dry shampoo that I have been desperate to try after hearing rave reviews plastered all over YouTube and blogs.

My review of this product I could pretty much sum this up in an emojii *insert shocked crossed eyes smiley* its true im totally surprised by this I thought maybe because of all the hype around this product my high hopes for it might crumble. That did not happen. It really is a clear formulation no matter how much you use which is great for someone like me with dark hair. I have two mini versions of London and Rio, the scent isn't hugely important to me as its the formula that really needs to impress me after all its a dry shampoo not a hair perfume. The shampoo comes out in a highly pressured fine mist that doesn't apply to much product so there would be no issue with a build up of product not that I've experienced.

So my overall opinion of the brilliant can of perfectness is that it has taken prime spot on my shelf and will be keeping some of the others in the cupboard for a long time to come !

So pick up a can of this stuff and I can tell you it wont disappoint!

Get yours at:
Feel Unique.com
Superdrug.com
Beauty Mart.com

Bye for Now x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

LEAVE ME A COMMENT ! LOVE YOU XX

BY TORIE PEDERSEN. Powered by Blogger.